Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Warm up Wednesday

Ladies and gentlemen, another warm bowl of delicious from my crockpot :)


Ingredients:

2-4 chicken breasts

1 packet Zesty Italian dressing seasoning

1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)

2 cans cream of chicken soup




Directions

Layer chicken on the bottom of the crockpot.

Add cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, & Italian dressing seasoning.

Cook on low for 4 - 5 hours. 

If sauce is too thick, add a little milk. Serve over pasta or rice.


I made rice with mine and it came out great. I made mine a little too thin so added 2tbsp of flour to rethicken it. It dulled the flavor a little bit for me but if it happens again I can just add a little bit of Italian seasoning. 

I was also thinking about maybe using either flavored cream cheese or that cooking cream cheese. If not in this recipe then maybe another. Just imagine the flavor combinations...


If you try it out let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment