Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday in Review: COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™



I'm a Bzzagent and I received Coppertone Clearly Sheer for free to share and review. Opinions are 100% my own.

Living down in the Florida Keys you NEED sunscreen, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Even during the rainy season, when it's cloudy and overcast you can get a sunburn if you're not careful. If you're on the water you can turn into a human lobster (learned that the hard way). 
I really love this sunscreen (and I've tried quite a few). It comes in a spray and in a lotion, the spray good for when you're in a hurry (or have wriggly kids like mine) and the lotion is light and easy to apply. 


Pictured: wriggly kid on the go


I have really sensitive skin lately and I'm also more prone to breakouts (not to brag but I have the forehead of a teenager!). The lotion doesn't clog my pores, doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin, and doesn't have an overpowering "beach" smell. The spray is the same. It's easy to just spray & go and great for sunscreen touch ups and reapplication. You just have to towel dry beforehand if you've been swimming or actively sweating. 
They're both water resistant for 80 minutes. The lotion is SPF 30 and the spray is SPF 50. I'm more likely to use the spray because of the higher SPF (gotta love my Irish skin). I really recommend picking up a few bottles!



No comments:

Post a Comment