Friday, May 4, 2012

When I can remember...

6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

Honestly, childbirth, no if, ands, or buts about it. It's kind of like getting a tattoo, only more painful but you do end up with something beautiful (or hopefully in the tattoos case).
On September 26th, Caden came a week and a half early and weighed in at 8lbs 12oz and 21in long. I can only imagine how big he would of been if I had gone full term (10/5). I definitely wanted an epidural but with the pitocin (I was barely dilating, if at all, and my water had broken almost 12 hours earlier), I went from 2-3cm straight to 10cm. So yea, no time for the epidural now! I'm actually quite proud of myself. I made almost no noise while I was pushing (minus the occasional grunting). That is, until he crowned and I dropped the f-bomb (pretty loud from what I remember). Yea, I totally tore and it was completely painful but absolutely worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment