8. What are 5 passions you have?
These are in no particular order...
1. Books. Let's face it, there's nothing like a really good book. A story that can just suck you in completely. One more chapter turns into 3, then 5, then you somehow end up at the end of the book. A book you just don't want to end or a sequel you have to wait for (sometimes a whole year, it's torture!).
2. Pictures. I love pictures. That's as simple as it gets. It's as good as capturing that perfect moment completely by accident. You can almost always look at a picture and remember exactly what was happening. Sometimes you laugh, sometimes you cry, sometimes all you can do is smile because there really are no words. Even if a picture is worth a thousand of them.
3. Writing. Speaking of words, I could write for days if the muse strikes. It seems like the easiest way to communicate what's going on in my head. Poetry being my better work, I wish I had the attention span for a novel. Either way, i'm happy.
4. Baking. My dream kitchen has professional grade appliances so I can bake to my hearts content. It's a form of creativity. I can't paint or sculpt but I can make a mean chocolate cake (mean to your waistline anyway). Cookies, cakes, brownies, pies, any sugar laden treat I can think of I want to create.
5. Love. Yes, I am passionate about love. It's as varied as a rainbow. It comes in so many colors, shapes, and forms. It's simply indescribable. Love for yourself, love for your partner, love for your children, love for your family...there's too many to ever list. The beautiful thing about it is you can hold so much of it that you think you're full, but then more pours in and there's magically more room.