Things I can't wait for:
- His first ball game. Whether it be baseball or football, whether he's just watching it or playing it, the little boy joy will be there because let's face it - little boys + sports = love
- Christmas, he was only 3 months old at his first Christmas. It's going to be so much more fun when he knows what an awesome holiday this is.
- His first wrestling match. Daddy already watches it with him so it's pretty much fated that once he's old enough he'll be rocking his favorite wrestlers gear.
- Halloween, he was barely over a month old at his first Halloween so when he can finally go trick or treating? Oh yea! Candy here we come! Plus I love Halloween, with the decorations and the dressing up in awesome costumes. My mom used to take us kids on a big family outing with our aunts and cousins to Salem, Ma. We'd get all dressed up and walk around, have lunch, the adults would have a few nips ;)...There's no better place to be around Halloween lemme tell ya!
- His first 4th of July, We usually watch the fireworks from a distance down here so hopefully they won't scare him. My family however have a front row seat up north, after a huge bbq with family & friends. Then we'd sit back and watch the traffic go by since there's usually a festival right down the street with live music and such. Good times.
- His first trip to DisneyWorld! We live 8 hours away but once he's walking...look out Mickey here we come!
- SeaWorld: turtles, petting dolphins, flamingos, and oh yea, Shamu :)
- He first train ride. Alas, there are no trains this far south (Miami and points north) so it'll be exciting for him, especially when he knows what trains are.