Monday, December 31, 2012

Old into New

As we look back on yet another year gone, we are reminded of the things that we have done. There are things we wish we could change, things we wish we have or hadn't done, and things we have been blessed with. These things aren't always things, big or small. They are people, places, or even actions. The best way to put it is in the words of the one and only Bing Crosby.

When I'm worried and I can't sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep
And I fall asleep
Counting my blessings

When my bankroll is getting small
I think of when I had none at all
And I fall asleep
Counting my blessings

I think about a nursery and I picture curly heads
And one by one I count them as they slumber in their beds

If you're worried and you can't sleep
Just count your blessings instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep
Counting your blessings"

No comments:

Post a Comment